Friday 20 March 2020

Wilderness : DT Richa Sharma

Hi guys ,
I hope you all are in good health .
And let’s fight Covid 19 , by following the social distancing  . I believe as crafters , we already are socially conservative 😃 , and we rather enjoy spending time in our craft room crafting .
So utilising this time in a constructive way, I bring forward my next project.

I couldn’t resist myself from sharing my new inspirational project made using the irresistible decoupage papers from Nakshathra Designz.

So let’s get started

Materials required:

1.Base - I used this mdf wedding box
2. Decoupage papers from Nakshathra Designz
3. Decoupage glue
4. Varnish (optional)
5. Brushes
6. Black n green paints (acrylic/chalk)
7. Gesso for the base coat (it is also optional )
8. Embellishmentsments (optional)
9. Stencils
10. Texture paste

Check out all the pictures to see my complete project .






 I have used my embellishmentsments in 2 ways , and finally I liked the placement on the center , so went with that and fixed that with the silicon glue.









Hope you enjoyed the project.
Do share your own creations using the decoupage papers from Nakshathra Designz.
Share your feedback and creations on our Facebook page “Nakshathra Designz “
Do leave your feedback and any query in the comments section.

Take care and be safe .



No comments:

Post a Comment