Monday 23 March 2020

Recycled Utility Box

"When you put the whole picture together, recycling is the right thing to do."





Hello everyone,

I am krittika. Here I am again with a beautiful & useful project. which I made with scrap and used Nakshatra Desigzn's decoupage paper to enhance the beauty of my project. Here are some glimpses of my project.


Material Required-:
  • Base ( I am using old plastic box)
  • Decoupage papers from Nakshatra Design.
  • Acrylic ,mettalic colors
  • Wooden decorative beads
  • Rewritable stickers
  • Decoupage glue and varnish
  • Flat brush and sponge
  • Sand paper

For step by step tutorial please check below blog.

https://craftymata.blogspot.com/2019/12/mosaic-keepsake-box.html

Materials Required


Old plastic box


Base coat with white acryclic color


























You will get all the craft materials on online or offline stores. For beautiful decoupage papers check Nakshatra Desigzn.They have beautiful collection of decoupage paper.

Happy Crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment