Tuesday 11 February 2020

Moroccon candle holders : DT Richa Sharma

Hi friends, I am back again with my new project.
So Nakshathra Designz January release papers are here and they are so so beautiful, that I couldn’t resist using them the day I received them .
I am sure , you would agree with me .
So let’s come to the point and share the tutorial with you.







Take a raw base for the candle stand .
Prime it with gesso , I also give a layer of the paint matching with my decoupage paper on the base , so that in case any edge gets visible it gets covered.
 Now , after completing the first step , I chose to work with these beautiful decoupage papers from Nakshathra Designz. Both the patterns compliment each other so well and at the same time they are so different.

I measured all the sides of the t-light candle holder and then trimmed the paper accordingly.

 Now one by one , I started pasting the decoupage paper on each side . After sticking them with the decoupage glue . Press it nicely with your fingers in case there’s any air bubble trapped .
These papers are so easy to work with.


 I painted the lid and the base with the matching teal chalk paint and tadaa
,our candle holders are ready.

Hope you liked the final product. Do share your creations using the Nakshathra Designz decoupage papers ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment