Sunday 9 February 2020

Crackled shabby chic gold gilded cake stand: DT Richa Sharma

Hi friends ,
The newly launched floral decoupage papers by Nakshathra Designz are so hard to resist that I couldn’t stop myself from making another cake stand with the beautiful paper.
In this project I have used the fuzzy cuts from 2 beautiful papers .
Along with it , I have given it a shabby chic distressed look .
I have used various techniques like crackled effect , gold gilding stamping and stenciling to give a different look to my final project.
Hope you enjoy it.







Nakshathra designz products used




You can buy the papers from any of the following links :


2. Avni Vyas - Craft Destination Centre

3. www.craftjunction.in[palak karthikey patel]




5.www.amazon.in

No comments:

Post a Comment