Wednesday 8 January 2020

Flower bouquet box : DT post by Richa Sharma

FLOWER BOUQUET BOX 


Hi friends, I am yet back again with a new project using the newly launched Decoupage papers by Nakshathra Designz.
I am using the Decoupage papers from December 2019 release.

You can check out and follow Nakshathra Designz Facebook page to see all the new releases and updates .

You can purchase all the Nakshathra Designz papers from the following:
Now let’s hop on to our project.

That’s the Flowers bouquet box made using the December Release Nakshathra Designz papers 
                                I took a wooden box as per my size requirements 
 Using the newly released beautiful floral decoupage paper and trimmed it as per the size of the box
                                          I pasted the paper on front and backside of the box .
                        I painted rest of the box , the inside and edges and the other two sides with the yellow         paint and distressed it , to give it a rustic look .
Then I took a tag and painted it yellow , used some stencils and stamps to create the background.

                                      Using another stencil , I inscribed “ Home 💛 “ on the tag
                                    Using foam tape , I pasted the tag on the box , to give it a 3D look .
                                                                    Check out all the pictures.



Hope you enjoyed the project. Do check out the new collection of Decoupage papers  on the Facebook page of Nakshathra Designz.

You can buy the papers from any of the following links :


2. Avni Vyas - Craft Destination Centre

3. www.craftjunction.in[palak karthikey patel]


5.www.amazon.in






No comments:

Post a Comment