Wednesday 29 April 2020

Decoupaged Name Plate - by Priyanka Srivastava

Hello people,

I had shifted to a new place in the starting of the year and had been meaning to make a name plate for this new place since so long now. National lockdown has proved to be beneficial to me in the sense that I got the time finally to make one! 
Here is what it looks like. A bit of spring season and it gives an earthy and comfy feeling of a beautiful and cozy tree house!
I couldn't stop myself from using these amazing Nakshathra Designz Decoupage papers because I found it to give a perfect look to my name plate. A vine of crotonous money plant over an old wooden plank. It gave me the vibe of an old but cozy tree house with earthly smell.  This design goes so well with spring season too.
I have painted the back side and edges of the name plate with pine green colour to match the colour of leaves. I have also used the same colour to give a little distressed look to the edges too. I have then added wooden cutout of numbers for my flat with contrasting white colour so that they stand out. 
I went on to make a jute rope to hang it with and to go with the overall natural raw material asthetic of the name plate.
 Use this lovely paper to make a similar project and bring that freshness of the green foilage to your projects!

Do check out other designs of Nakshathra Designz Decoupage Papers too!
Cheers!


You can buy the papers from any of the following links :


2. Avni Vyas - Craft Destination Centre

3. www.craftjunction.in[palak karthikey patel]


5.www.amazon.in

No comments:

Post a Comment