Tuesday 25 February 2020

Vintage side table : DT Richa Sharma

Hi friends,
I am back again with an inspirational post for you all .
We all have some boxes like wedding boxes or any packaging boxes at home , so instead of throwing them, you can upcycle them and use them as a functional piece or an art piece for decor .
In this way we can contribute to our environment and can teach our children also by setting an example for the sustainable development.

I have taken a plywood box which I got as a packaging box for something I had ordered for . So I thought of converting it to a table cum storage box.

I have used beautiful decoupage papers from Nakshathra Designz. These vintage papers were so beautiful and my final project looked amazing.

Check out the pictures of the project and let me know if you have any query regarding the same .

I have used some texture paste and chalk paints to merge rest of the background with the design of the decoupage paper.










Hope you enjoyed the project. Do share your own creations with us using the beautiful decoupage papers from Nakshathra Designz on the Facebook page.



No comments:

Post a Comment