Tuesday 14 January 2020

Mini Canvas memory clip on - Abstract

Art is something that makes you breathe with a different kind of happiness..!!


Hello Everyone,

Here, I am again with an artful project,made with a beautiful decoupage paper by Nakshatra Desigzn.This time I came up with a simple & attractive mini canvas memory clip on.



Here are few glimpses and details of my project.

Material Required -:

1- Mini Canvas
2-Acrylic Color?
3- Abstracto decoupage Paper - Nakshatra Desigzn
4- Stencil
5-Decoupage Glue & Varnish
6-Sponge & Flat Brush




Procedure -:

1- The first thing you need is the mini Canvas.



2-Choose a Decoupage paper of your choice. Here I am gonna use beautiful abstracto decoupage paper from Nakshatra Desigzn. Now cut out the part you would like to use





3- Now hold the paper very carefully and strat applying glue in one direction.

4- As I said earlier, go easy on glue. Avoid using to much glue. It will tear your paper.you can use your fingers to remove wrinkles & bubbles from your paper. You just need to press down very carefully.



5- once all your paper glued down keep aside for it to dry.

6- To make my project more attractive & beautiful. Here I am using beautiful stencils.




7-At the end give 1-2 coats of decoupage glue on your canvas.

8- As I am making memory board clip on. I am adding wooden clips and easel to hold my canvas. You can also use magnet & hook to use your canvas differently.










I hope these simple steps will help & inspire all of you to make something amazing from these beautiful set of decoupage papers.All the materials are available in online & offline craft stores.

Thanks & Keep Crafting

Regards-
Krittika



You can buy the papers from any of the following links :


2. Avni Vyas - Craft Destination Centre

3. www.craftjunction.in[palak karthikey patel]


5.www.amazon.in



No comments:

Post a Comment