Thursday 20 June 2019

Photoframe DT post by Anindita Bose

Hi crafty friends!!!
Here is my new project photo frame using the beautiful newly launched decoupage paper by Nakshtra designz titled  "sunflower kisses". Perfect piece to frame candid moments of your life.

For the project I took 8×6 MDF frame which I primed. Then fussy cut pieces. In order to create some background I used chalk paints (home decor and little birdie). I glued the decoupage paper using Modgepodge, sealed with varnish. Here are some closeup pics. 

Hope you all like my creation. So do check out gorgeous papers and try your hands on newly launched decoupage paper. Till then happy crafting😊
Thanks for stopping by. Do share your views and creation.
Anindita.

Supplies used


You can purchase  our Decoupage papers from:



www.craftjunction.in[palak karthikey patel-Craft Connection]
Avni Vyas-Craft Destination Centre
Shaily Agarwal-Aarushi Creations
Sahiba Malhothra-9780086472(Whatsapp group)
Niddhi Jani-Craft collection. 9215605509(Whatsapp group)



No comments:

Post a Comment