Tuesday 11 June 2019

Keepsake box DT post by Anindita Bose


Hi crafty friends
Im back on this blog with keepsake box using the newly launched decoupage paper by Nakshathra designz title "Sunflower kisses ".
I used 6×6 " MDF box, firstly removed all the hinges and primed with gesso.
Then I fussy cut some of the designs from the paper.
I used Little birdie and home decor chalk paints to give background to my project. The I glued the fussy cut pieces to create little story.
In order to create interest, I used Little birdie 2 step crackle medium and to enhance the visibility of the cracks I used copper blaze wax.
Hope I'm able to inspire you all with my new creation so do check out these new launched decoupage paper by Nakshtra designz and try your hands on and let your creativity play.😊
Thanks ♥️
Anindita

Supplies used 

You can purchase  our Decoupage papers from:



www.craftjunction.in[palak karthikey patel-Craft Connection]
Avni Vyas-Craft Destination Centre
Shaily Agarwal-Aarushi Creations
Sahiba Malhothra-9780086472(Whatsapp group)
Niddhi Jani-Craft collection. 9215605509(Whatsapp group)




No comments:

Post a Comment