Thursday 4 October 2018

Get your Pink party started with DT Manasa Priya

Life is too short to have boring parties!! And we at Nakshathra designz bring you some cool inspirations to turn on the flip side. Yo 🤘

Hello peeps,  

Manasa Priya from Upcycled here,  back again with a quick set up to brighten your party tables, because a little party never killed nobody 😋



Here I have used the newly launched Pink Paisley decoupage paper from Nakshathra designz to revamp my flower vase and coasters for the next pink cocktail Diwali party .The Paisley's are evergreen and I love how they are paired with roses,  lace and such an adorable shade of pink and gold tones. 

The coordinating papers are just awesome..  Here I paired the lace and paisley printed one for the vase and the simple peach design for my coasters. 



I hope you liked what I created . Do let me know your thoughts in  the comments section below.

Would love to see what you have created with these Pink Paisley Decoupage papers by Nakshathra Designz. 
Products used:

You can shop their collection here


www.craftjunction.in[palak karthikey patel-Craft Connection]
Avni Vyas-Craft Destination Centre
Shaily Agarwal-Aarushi Creations
Sahiba Malhothra-9780086472(Whatsapp group)
Niddhi Jani-Craft collection. 9215605509(Whatsapp group)

No comments:

Post a Comment