Friday 12 October 2018

Festive Gift boxes by DT member Anindita Bose

Hello crafty friends
Since we all are gearing up for the coming Diwali...so I'm here again at the blog with festive gift boxes using recently launched decoupage paper   and stencils by Nakshtra designz.
First I primed the mdf boxes with gesso. Then used little birdie chalk paint pink ballet.

Since the paper has lovely designs and motives which could be individually used so I fussy cut each of these to suit my project. Glued these with modpodge.

Now I used little birdie chalk paint 'plum' and stencil to add more interest to my project.

Since i wanted distres the edges used the same chalk paint.....and voila...it's ready.

Hope you all love my festive gift boxes. So happy crafting.
Thanks
Anindita Bose.

Products Used

You get all supplies of Nakshtra designz at the following...



No comments:

Post a Comment