Monday 27 August 2018

New DT members intro

Hi All!Welcome back.Its time to say good bye to our previous DT members and welcome our new DT members.Here's the reveal of our talented DT members.

Let's hear it from them:
Neena Kumarawat
Big hello to my crafty peeps ..
I am delighted to be associated with nakshathra as their dt member .As a mother of 2 kids I was not able to pursue my interior designing career for long so since last 7 yrs I switched completely to my childhood love - crafting . I set up a studio at home and started taking orders , taking workshops and exhibiting. Ppl loved my work and it boosted my passion to craft more and more . I love upcycling old stuffs with decoupage and mixed media techniques.. vintage and distressed is my first choice if given freedom. I want to merge crafting with interior decor.
My motto is "More u create More u learn".

Anindita bose
This is Aninidita bose basically a homemaker and a full time crafter. I have been crafting since last five years and once bitten by this bug one cannot get away. Have been doing various craft like quilling, punch craft, sosepeso, distress ink, mix media and decoupage.  Love experimenting and trying new mediums. I love crafting as it give me solace from my routine work. I'm feeling very happy to be associated with Naskhasthra Design and part of the group of talented crafters.


Preeti Yadav
Hello creative souls this is preeti yadav from 'Craft your wishes', I believe Creativity comes in you by birth but it's depends upon you how much you enhance your capabilities and satisfy your inner soul,,  I think this is the reason I left my teaching job and came to this world with full passion and enthusiasm,, it's almost 4.5 years in this crafting industry ,,almost 5000 followers and hundreds of satisfied customers and students who shown full faith on me and appreciate my work. I really want to go long with my passion and I know your love and support gives me strength to achieve my goals.


Ranjana Jindal
Hello,
Its my pleasure to be a Design team member of Nakshathra Designz. Here is my little intro....

I'm Ranjana from Bangalore. I always loved art and craft since my childhood. I like all forms of art and craft be it painting, quilling, card making or embroidery but my favorite is "Decoupage". The desire to create something new and unique to explore my creativity led me to become a craft teacher. I feel art is an absolute stress buster, it gives me happiness and freedom of expression. Come and be a part of my blissful crafting journey.

Manasa priya yedla\

Hello there, I am Manasa Priya :) a native of Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh and presently staying in Bangalore, India. I did my masters in International Business Administration and Psychology & Parapsychology. Quit my Banking career before I started Crafting professionally and taking care of my two year old. My early memories of crafting were in childhood where I used to make cards for friends and family and recycle old and discarded. Since then, Upcycling has been my main motivation to craft. I now indulge in Decoupage, Mixed media and Paper Crafting. Making party decor and props is my latest favorite. Wish to learn as many art and craft forms as possible in due course. Onboarding the Design Team of Nakshathra Designz is totally exciting and hope to share some amazing tricks , tips  and tutorials with you all. So stay tuned <3

Stay tuned for their exciting projects!!






No comments:

Post a Comment