Tuesday 14 August 2018

Decoupage Purse- DT post by Blessy Priya


Good Day All!
Hope you all are doing great. Today I’m back with a decoupage post. I have made a decoupage makeover of my very old purse which was worn out.
I used denim love and serene Buddha  decoupage  paper for the make over.
This is the worn out purse.

Since the base color is blue I didn’t give any base coat.
I cut out the denim love paper to fit the dimension of the purse and stuck it on the purse using decoupage glue.

For the closing flap I cut out serene Buddha paper and decoupage it over the flap.

Here is the finished purse. From old worn out to a new classic look.


Thank you for stopping by.
Regards,
Priya.

Products used:


Grab these  papers from:
www.craftsneed.com
www.oasisbazaar.in
www.amazon.in
www.craftjunction.in[palak karthikey patel-Craft Connection]
Avni Vyas-Craft Destination Centre
Shaily Agarwal-Aarushi Creations
Sahiba Malhothra-9780086472(Whatsapp group)

No comments:

Post a Comment