Wednesday 2 May 2018

Decoupaged jewellery box-DT post by Amisha shah



Hello Friends,

Hi Its me Amisha and this time i have come up with a very cool project made with beautiful papers by Nakshathra Designz..  Hope you all will like it .

So, Lets go over the step by step procedure to make this beautiful and gorgeous box ..

1. So these are the papers i chose for my box..


2. Firstly i sanded the whole box with the sand paper.

3. I Picked up orange and blue acrylic colors and painted inside of the box and did some stenciling as well.

4. Then with the modpodge i started adhering the paper on front, back sides and top lid of the box.






5. Once the paper was adhered, applied one more layer of modpodge and once it was dry applied one coat of Varnish to seal the project. Hence, the Gorgeous box is ready :)

Hope you all liked my creation as much as I enjoyed making it.
Thank you for stopping by and here are some closer pictures of my project.








Thankful, Blessed and Grateful ..
Signing off
Amisha Shah

No comments:

Post a Comment