Sunday 22 April 2018

Mixed Media Heart in silhouette style - by Bela Shah

Hello friends,
Today I am here to present you with another twist on using the decoupage papers.... This time I  have created a beautiful mixed media heart using the decoupage papers from Nakshathra designz. 
The decoupage paper I chose was the brick design... I totally fell in love with the textures of the stones and decided to do a mixed media in simple form with vintage touch to it.
 
As you can see I have used old books pages to create half of the heart and the decoupage paper to create the left half of the heart. to give it more depth I used black paint for the edges and used the mdf flourish , birds, bird cage to enhance the whole project . Have used black gesso to cover them to give the silhouette effect.



Finally after adhering everything my project looks like this !!! 


Thank you for stopping by. I hope you find this post creatively inspiring.\

Love & Hugs
Bela

No comments:

Post a Comment