Wednesday 29 March 2017

Name board-Guest Dt post by Blessy priya

Good Day!
I'm on Nakshthra Desingz blog today with a branded work :P Name board of my craft brand. I'm usually love Indian theme papers, and this Scintillating Mandalas paper pack is driving me crazy. Every time I sit for making any project I end up choosing this pack. Even a simple usage of this pack gives the project a mesmerizing look.

About the project, I took a cardboard for the base and covered it with black cardstock. Then stuck a paper from the pack cut in the shape of the base. For the name, I stenciled the alphabets on the cardboard, cut them out and applied 3D outliner for that glitter. Stuck the alphabets in place, added few flowers and metal charm.








Hope you liked it.
Regards,
Priya

All Nakshathra Designz are available at 

Did you Check out our Dazzling March Release Dazzling Queen if not check here:
https://www.facebook.com/nakshathradesignz/photos/rpp.263465544052019/374323722966200/?type=3&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment