Thursday 20 February 2020

Keyring Holder - by DT Priyanka Srivastava

Hello people,

Today I am bringing a project which I made for my own sweet home. A lovely keying holder for my house keys, my car key and my bike key!


 I made it using Nakshathra Designz Floreale-1 decoupage papers. It is a set of two papers, one with strips of lovely pastel shades of pink, purple, yellow, blue etc and one with lovely bunches of flowers. I have used the latter one for my keyring holder.



Here are some more close up pics of it.


And here it is in action. 


Use this lovely paper to make a similar project or any other art project for yourself or your loved ones. 
Do check out other designs of Nakshathra Designz Decoupage Papers too!
Cheers!


You can buy the papers from any of the following links :


2. Avni Vyas - Craft Destination Centre

3. www.craftjunction.in[palak karthikey patel]


5.www.amazon.in


No comments:

Post a Comment