Friday 8 February 2019

Valentine card DT post by Anindita Bose

Hi crafty friends
I'm back again on our blog, sharing a Valentine card using newly launched paper pack "Roses all the way by Nakshtra designz.
Firstly I took 6×6 size cardstock ( double fold)  then selected two design sheets from paper pack randomly tore as per my need. Distress the sheets archival ink red gerenium. I balanced the two designs by lace in my stash. 

I fussy cut some of motives, used die cuts and resin embellishment to make the focal point. I then adhere some mulberry flowers, fillers, chipboard leaves. 
I  used prima waxes to colour the embellishment. Hope you all like my creation...happy crafting ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Love
Anindita

Products used


You can buy these from:
www.craftsneed.com
www.amazon.in
www.connect4sale.com
www.nagashriarts.in
Palak Karthikeya Patel[www.craftjunction.in]
Avni Vyas[Whatsapp group]




No comments:

Post a Comment