Tuesday 29 January 2019

Birds Singing in my garden-Dt post by Neena Kumrawat


Hello guys
Happy new year to everyone
I am back again with birds singing in my garden . I have used birds of paradise papers from Nakshathra combined with mixed media for this project.


Here I go step by step -
First of all I fussy cut the birds with flowers and required background. Then I took an old canvas and applied gesso   and texture paste at random on reverse side . Once dried I took a piece of old net and few dry twigs and adhered them as planned.



                      Once dried I applied chalkpaints with wash technique ( diluted with water ) and Lindys sprays to add touch of green . Then adhered the fussy cutting with modpodge . To stiffen the green bird I adhered it to thick paper and fussy cut again . Added chipboard and dry moss to add the required rustic feel. I hope u liked my tutorial .





Products used:




You can get supplies from :
www.craftjunction.in[palak karthikey patel-Craft Connection]
Avni Vyas-Craft Destination Centre
Shaily Agarwal-Aarushi Creations
Sahiba Malhothra-9780086472(Whatsapp group)
Niddhi Jani-Craft collection. 9215605509(Whatsapp group)

No comments:

Post a Comment