Wednesday 6 June 2018

Kids puzzle- DT post by Blessy Priya


Good Day All!

Hope you all are doing great. I’m today on Nakshathra Designz blog with a tutorial post. For today’s post I decided to try something different, I have made a kids puzzle using Nakshathra Designz decoupage paper.

Here is how I did.

Took a thermocol base and cut it to the size of the image in decoupage paper that I decided to make the puzzle with.


Cut of the image into equal squares leaving an outer reference image that I stuck to the base.
Stuck magnetic stripes on back of the cut image square and correspondingly on the base.




Distressed the edges.




Hope you all liked it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Regards,
Priya.
You can buy Nakshathra Designz decoupage papers from:
www.craftsneed.com
www.hndmd.in
www.zibica.in
www.oasisbazaar.in
Avni Vyas-Craft Destination Centre
Palak Kartikey Patel-Craft Connection
Aarushi Creations-Shaily Agarwal Chennai

No comments:

Post a Comment