Wednesday 30 May 2018

Guest DT post by Swarna Krafter

Hi all,

Myself Swarna from KraftyWaves, hailing from Kerala. This is my first post as GDT for Nakshathra Designz.
I am very much happy to be a part of Nakshathra  Deisgnz as Guest DT and it was totally a suprise for me.
Thanks Akshma for giving me this opportunity.

I had received Nakshathra designz decoupage papers to work with and i must say the papers are really smooth to deal with . Also like the paper quality.

First i have created a Wall decor using Wooden decorative frame .I have used Wooden textures decoupage papers.

I have cut the papers into the size of the planks and used modpodge to stick them evenly.
Then placed the flowers, leaves and metal emblishments using hot glue. The sentiments are made using stamps and also the fairy.
I have coloured the fairy wings with gold spray and added gold sprinkles to it.


Next is a set of coasters using wooden textures decoupage papers.

 And the third project is made using Traditional Elephant decouapge papers from Nakshathra Designz.

Really loved the designs and had fun working on it. I have used mdf Desk organizer for the project. Base coat is Ultramarine Blue acrylic paint and have used  chalk paint  Rainy day for the second layer. Design patterns are made using stencils.



Thats all! Hope you all liked my work as much as i loved working on it.


Thanks for stopping by!

Swarna

Products used:



You can buy Nakshathra Designz decoupage papers from:
www.craftsneed.com
www.hndmd.in
www.zibica.in
www.oasisbazaar.in
Avni Vyas-Craft Destination Centre
Palak Kartikey Patel-Craft Connection
Aarushi Creations-Shaily Agarwal Chennai

No comments:

Post a Comment