Thursday 21 December 2017

Decoupaged Trays and Bangles-DT project by Shruti Mohite

Hi,We are happy to introduce our new DT member Shruti Mohite Who is an expert in Decoupaging.Over to her:

Hi this is Shruti Mohite from Mumbai.  I am into Crafting since 2001. Was working for 18 years but quit my Government job in 2014 and since then following my passion of craft.  Now I am into Decoupage with all my heart and soul.  Just love this art and love teaching it too.  I have my page papers and scissors where I keep posting my work. 


Projects:

Tray

I made this Tray with the newly launched Nakshathra " Love Design-2" Decoupage papers.  Just loved working with them.  Awesome prints added texture with texture paste used chalk colours.




Second project:
Bangle
Made my favorite project a bangle with Nakshathra dream catcher Decoupage Papers and used inka gold to distress the edges 




You can buy our papers from:



No comments:

Post a Comment