Wednesday, 13 September 2017

Projects with Burlap Ribbons-Guest DT post by Dheepika Vasudevan

Hello friends!
First of all I would like to Thank Atchaya for having me as aGuest Designer for Nakshathra Designz. And I’m so excited because it’s my very first post as a Guest Designer.

I’m Dheepika Vasudhevan- a Fashion tech graduate from renowned institution at Coimbatore (TN). I was born, raised and living in an uptown called- Tiruppur. It was then in 2015 after a warm breathing period post my under graduation, I decided my calling, The Creative Minds and here I am!
Let’s is move into the projects

PEN STAND











 Here's the video tutorial for it:




A TAG
• Started with a die cut of the burlap ribbon in heart shape and did some ribbon embroidery on it.
• Then added the sentiment “enjoys every moment”
• Now the heart shape is ready to use as a embellishments to the projects.
• For this project I have added the embellishment on my tag. Then added ribbons and bell to the tag.
• And the tag is ready now.




A CARD





• Die cut the burlap in circle shape and did some ribbon embroidery on it.
• Then die cut the doily and added the burlap ribbon on the top.
• Take a card stock of 51/2 x 4 inches and paste the doily on it.
• Heat emboss the a sentiment “celebrate” and add some bling’s.
• Now the card is ready.


A BAG.





Take a felt fabric measures 13 x 6 inches long in light color and take another felt fabric measures 12 x 5 inches long in dark color.
·       On the dark color felt fabric paste the burlap ribbon with glue in the center of the fabric and stitch some pearls above and below the burlap ribbon.
·       Paste the dark color fabric on the light color fabric and the front of the bag is ready.
·       Take two light color fabric measures 6 x 4 inches create a pocket inside the bag on the left side and the right side as shown in the picture by adding glue on the edges and the pockets are ready.
·       Take another two dark color fabric measures 5 x 3 inches and did some ribbon embroidery on the corner and paste on the light color fabric with glue.
·       Now the bag is ready.





Don’t forget to be awesome!!
Dheepika Vasudhevan.


SUPPLIES USED:

Nakshathra Designz Laminated Burlap ribbon

You can buy all craft supplies from:
www.craftsneed.com
www.zibica.in
www.expressionsstamps.in



·       

7 comments: