Thursday 3 August 2017

Chest of Drawers (LOVE)

Hello people.

I hope you all are doing well.

Today I have only LOVE to show you throughout the post. ;)

Oh yes, it's Amor De Oro paper pack. It's one of the most beautiful paper packs I have come across. Anyone will fall in love with it.

Love is about small things, that's why have made a tiny chest of drawers to store those small memories or things.

Here it is:





This paper pack has one sheet with love taglines and i have used them for drawers. I have used brads as nobs of drawers as these small ones needed a delicate opener.



I have tried to give a glimpse of garden on upper side of chest.

Some closeups:




One of little bit open drawers:



That's it for the day. I hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by. :)

Hugs,
Chirali. :)

You can buy all nakshathra designz products from:

No comments:

Post a Comment