Monday 12 June 2017

Wedding cards in gold n pearl metallic paper - DT Daksha

Hello! Friends,
This time I have made cards using metallic card stock which I got in my june DT kit from Nakshathra designs. I really liked the gold and Pearl metallic card stock of Nakshathra design..its got matt look with little shimmer . So using these two gold n pearl card stock I have made two beautiful wedding cards.
My first card:

Its a 6" ×6" card. I have used Spellbinder's 'loving diamond' die to cut my base in gold card stock. Which I layered with side folded Iris card stock. In the center I have used JustRite diecut on which I have stamped the sentiment.. Used wedding couple image stamp from Inkadinkado stamp set...which I stamped n fussy cut.for flowers I have used tattered lace  'lacy daisy' die....coloured with scattered straw distress ink and used a pearl in the center of each flowers. On heart MDF I have stamped 'love' sentiment. Then finally on leaves and on heart MDF I have used glossy accent and sparkling dust of 'Dress my craft'...and my card is ready.

My 2 nd card:

This is also 6" ×6" card. Here I have used tonic studio die -Beautiful bramble square to cut my Pearl card stock which I layered with gold card stock and then stuck on side folded black card stock. In the center I have used justRite die cut with foam dots and on that I have used a couple die cut in black which I have distress with Inka gold. On left side I have used satin ribbon and cheery Lynn lace die cut from iris card stock. Used sentiment banner from JustRite stamp set and two birdy in black. Finally decorated my card using vintage MDF clock,mulberry flowers,pearls etc...and to give sparkle to my card I have used glossy accent and sparkling dust of Dress my craft on sentiment banner,birds and circle sentiment.
That's all for today ...hope you all like my cards..thank you ..love to see your comments.
Love n hugs
Daksha
Note: try this metallic card stock as its Matt n got sparkle...its different from what we generally get in local market.

No comments:

Post a Comment