Wednesday 21 June 2017

Cards with Shimmery Metallic Cardstock-Dt post by Chirali Shah

Hello.

 Chirali here. I hope you are doing great. Today I have two cards to show you which are made from the June month release: Shimmery Metallic Cardstock. The Cardstock is so beautiful and it smells so so good. Anyone will fall in love with this. 

Here are my creations:



My first embossed card with a huge bow and embossed sentiment!!! Golden Cardstock is the base. Such a shine!! Lovely!!

And second one:






This card has all the three colours that came in pack. Red circle is made from the sparkle paint I had in my stash. 

So I hope you liked these cards. And these Cardstocks are 'must have' for any crafter. 

Thank you for stopping by.

All nakshathra designz products can be bought from:

www.craftsneed.com

Hugs, 
Chirali. :)

3 comments: