Wednesday 3 May 2017

Gift Vending Machine-Post by Blessy Priya

Good Day friends!!!
First of all, I wanna thank Akshma for trusting my work and giving me an opportunity to be a part of Nakshathra  Desingz blog again.  A mother is she who can take the place of all others, but whose place no one else can take. As a small token of love for such a great soul, I have made a gift vending machine for mother’s day using dazzling queen paper pack.
It’s a manual vending machine, with four gift boxes. I added matchbox card in each box.
Here are few photos of the same.











Here's the video of my project:


Hope you all liked it.
Happy crafting.
Regards,
Priya

You can get all nakshathra designz papers from www.craftsneed.com

3 comments:

  1. Totally amazed by the creativity and the neat execution! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and amazing creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!! vending world

    ReplyDelete