Wednesday 5 October 2016

First DT post -Set of Diwali cards

Namaste Friends!
Hope you all are fine.
I am Kriti Mishra from Handcrafted Expressions by Kriti.
Today I am thrilled to be sharing my first post as a Design Team member for Nakshathra Designz.
It will be  Diwali in few days, so I made a set of Diwali cards.
Diwali is known as the festival of lights signifying the victory of good over evil.
The celebration is full of lights, candles, sweets,crackers and love. This celebration can be given a personal touch through personalized Handmade Diwali Greeting Cards, and sending a handmade card has a unique charm.
So here I have compiled five cards and for this I have used beautiful pattern papers Sparkling Diwali by Nakshathra Desingz. This paper pack is a perfect amalgamation of all the flavours of Diwali and with this pack you will get an embellishment sheet also which adds a charm to the pack.Papers are designed in such a way that you can fussy cut some embellishments from the papers as well.
I played around with almost all the papers of this pack, coordinating them was so easy as it have all the mix n match colours.
So, here are the cards...















Pattern paper used:



Yiu can buy this from :
http://thecraftshop.in/twelve-x-twelve/64535508-nakshatra-paper-pad-12x12-sparkling-diwali.html


http://thecraftshop.in/six-x-six/64535507-nakshatra-paper-pad-sparkling-diwali.html

I hope you like this project, I will see you again next time.
Kriti!


9 comments: