Friday 3 January 2020

Majestic keepsake box- Dt Richa Sharma

Hi friends,
Wishing you all a very happy new year.
 I am back again with a new project using the newly launched decoupage papers by Nakshathra Designz.
 I took a wooden box and primed it with white gesso . Then I sanded it well to get a smooth surface
 I selected this beautiful paper from the ABSTRACTO series Decoupage papers from Nakshathra Designz. I loved the alcohol ink whimsical watercolour effect of the series.
Do check them out . They are so versatile to use
  I measured all the dimensions of the box and trimmed the paper respectively.

 Using decoupage glue I pasted the paper on all the sides including the top lid .
 I chose the violet chalk paint to paint the leftover areas of the lid and bottom of the box
 I used some antique gold wax to give a little touch of charm to my box
 I used a Rose embellishmentsment on the top of the lid to add an extra charm to my box
 Some more pictures from different angles



Hope you enjoyed the tutorial . Do like and comment and share your creations using the beautiful launched decoupage papers from Nakshathra Designz .







You can buy the papers from any of the following links :


2. Avni Vyas - Craft Destination Centre


4.www.craftjunction.in[palak karthikey patel]

5.www.amazon.in




No comments:

Post a Comment