Tuesday 24 December 2019

Keyring holder - DT post by Priyanka Srivastava

Hello people,

I am back here today with something I have long wanted to do. I soon as I saw Nakshathra Designz Mosaic Love - 2 decoupage papers, I found them to be perfect to make something which is it's namesake - Mosaic. I always wanted to make a mosaic art piece and I found this design to be perfect for it!



I have made a keyring holder in shape of a teapot. I have done mosaic decoupage with the individual tiles having a raised effect. 




Here are some close up images in which the raised tiles are clearly visible.






Here it is in use. 




I am sure these lovely designs of decoupage papers from Nakshathra Designz will give a unique twist to you projects. Do check them out!

Cheers!

You can purchase  our Decoupage papers from:



No comments:

Post a Comment