Friday 13 December 2019

Pen stand - DT post by Richa Sharma

Hi friends,
Welcome to the Nakshathra Designz blog .
Hello from Richa Sharma  .
Today I am going to share tutorial of my project made using the newly launched decoupage papers by Nakshathra Designs “  Mosaic Love “
I will be using Mosaic love -1 paper in today’s project.






I took a Mdf pen holder base and primed it with white gesso. I sanded the primed surface I painted the inner side of the pen stand with a light blue paint .




Then I took this beautiful mosaic decoupage paper .
I measured all the four sides of the pen stand and cut the four pieces from the A4 size mosaic decoupage paper .




I applied the decoupage glue over the primed base and started pasting the paper one by one over the each side . Once the paper is pasted , then I applied one layer of decoupage glue over the top of decoupage paper , on all the sides. These papers are very easy to work with .



Once all the surfaces are dry , I took this contrast coloured embellishment and pasted it over the finished project..

Hope you liked the tutorial and the finished project..
Do try these beautiful decoupage papers from Nakshathra Designz. 
Do leave your feedback in the comments section.




Supplies used : 



You can purchase  our Decoupage papers from:



www.craftjunction.in[palak karthikey patel-Craft Connection]
Avni Vyas-Craft Destination Centre
Shaily Agarwal-Aarushi Creations
Sahiba Malhothra-9780086472(Whatsapp group)
Niddhi Jani-Craft collection. 9215605509(Whatsapp group)



No comments:

Post a Comment