Friday 13 December 2019

Decoupage tray : dt post by Richa sharma

Hi friends, I Richa Sharma , am back again with another project made using beautiful newly launched decoupage papers from Nakshathra Designz “Mosaic

 I have taken a wooden tray and primed the tray with white gesso first . I sanded the primed surface to make it smooth to work upon .
I have taken this beautiful mosaic tile pattern decoupage paper  “ Mosaic love -2 “ from the newly launched “ Mosaic love “ decoupage paper range of Nakshathra Designz.

I then painted the inner surface of the tray with the matching shade of the paper . Then I measured the base of the tray and the side borders of the tray .
 After Taking the measurements, the paper was carefully cut with the help of a scissor.


Using the decoupage glue the decoupage paper was carefully pasted on the base and the sides of the tray .

Using the gold foil and glue , I gilded the sides of the tray giving the gold antique effect . I then applied the metallic waxes over the edges and over the painted part to match with the rusty texture of the paper and complement the beautiful design of the paper.

Hope you liked the tutorial and the overall project made using the beautiful “Mosaic Love “ decoupage papers by Nakshathra Designz.

You can check the supplies used and links to buy these papers down below :








You can purchase  our Decoupage papers from:

www.craftjunction.in[palak karthikey patel-Craft Connection]
Avni Vyas-Craft Destination Centre


No comments:

Post a Comment