Friday 2 November 2018

Beautiful Chest of Drawers-DT post by Preeti Yadav

Hello arty crafty friends,

Onces again I'm here with my new project. First of all I must say I'm in love with pink paisely collection,,,  a beautiful colour combination with floral touch,,,  so I decided to make something girlish,,  like girly chest of drawers for funky jewellery,,, so the procedure is here

Step - 1
I taken a pack of pink parsley sheets and two small cute MDF chest of drawers
Step - 2
Next I painted inside the box with patina chalk paint and then correctly measure the decoupage paper and paste it with the help of mod podge matte

Step - 3
Then I take a Floral decoupage paper and fussy cut the flowers circles and other motifs and again arrange on drawers and paste it with mod podge matte

Step-  4- Now your beautiful chest of drawers are ready to use😊


Thank you so much for reading this blog

Regards
Preeti Yadav

Products used:




You can shop their collection here

www.craftjunction.in[palak karthikey patel-Craft Connection]
Avni Vyas-Craft Destination Centre
Shaily Agarwal-Aarushi Creations
Sahiba Malhothra-9780086472(Whatsapp group)
Niddhi Jani-Craft collection. 9215605509(Whatsapp group)

1 comment: