Wednesday 14 November 2018

Blissful Box-Dt post by Preeti Yadav

Hello my arty crafty friends,
This time here with my new project totally different from my style,,, I've a old piece of a book box so I decided to renovate tat box with traditional look which perfectly gone with this festive season,,  a traditional book box with newly released nakshatra designs stencils and fine quality decoupage paper,, so step by step procedure is here
Step - 1-
Take a  MDF base book box, nakshatra designs papers and stencil

Step -2- then I measure the book box and cut papers in perfect size
Step -3- then I paste it with the help of mod podge matte then again apply mod podge over the paper

Step - 4 - next I start doing stenciling randomly on all over the project

Step - 5- and final I add some glitter on it



Your box is ready for gift,,  thank you so much for your attention plz leave your honest opinion below,,

Products used:



Thank you so much
Regards
Preeti Yadav

You can shop their collection here

www.craftjunction.in[palak karthikey patel-Craft Connection]
Avni Vyas-Craft Destination Centre
Shaily Agarwal-Aarushi Creations
Sahiba Malhothra-9780086472(Whatsapp group)
Niddhi Jani-Craft collection. 9215605509(Whatsapp group)


No comments:

Post a Comment