Saturday 6 October 2018

Tea light holder-DT post by Neena kumrwat

A big hello to my fellow crafters
I am overjoyed to share my first tutorial using "pink paisley ' decoupage by nakshathra designz as their design team member ..As Diwali is Around the corner this paper caught my attention to create something with Indian touch and festive colors . 

First of all I fussy cut the paisley and flower motifs .secondly I  adhered the coordinating paper to 10 inch circular mdf base with decoupage glue after one coat of  primer .finished the edges by sanding and distressing a little by plum distress ink ..  Once the base was dry I layered the fussy cut designs followed by a top coat of decoupage varnish  and little sparkling dust and micro beads . Then I stenciled the sides by texture paste with newly launched Festive mandala stencils by nakshathra. Once dried I applied an uniform coat of decoupage varnish . Then I decorated with t lights with glass bowls . And I am done with a beautiful and easy to make t lite base .Hope u liked my creation . Do leave some love ❤️







Products used:

You can shop their collection here


www.craftjunction.in[palak karthikey patel-Craft Connection]
Avni Vyas-Craft Destination Centre
Shaily Agarwal-Aarushi Creations
Sahiba Malhothra-9780086472(Whatsapp group)
Niddhi Jani-Craft collection. 9215605509(Whatsapp group)

No comments:

Post a Comment