Monday 30 July 2018

Tea light holder. DT post by Blessy Priya


Good day everyone!
Today I’m on Nakshathra designz blog with a simple yet elegant tea light holder or say lantern tutorial post.
Here is how I made it.

I had this glass mug carton which I decided to change into a lantern.

I painted the whole carton black.

Cut out ‘ The Serene Buddha’ decoupage paper to the size of the carton, cutting out Buddha for the centre piece and stuck them on the carton.


I finally added few flowers and placed a tea light. And here is the finished tea light holder/lantern.


Few close up pics of the project.






Hope you all liked it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Regards,
Priya.  
Products used:


You can buy Nakshathra Designz decoupage papers from:



Avni Vyas-Craft Destination Centre
Palak Kartikey Patel-Craft Connection
Aarushi Creations-Shaily Agarwal Chennai

No comments:

Post a Comment