Friday 30 March 2018

Decoupage Tin- DT Post by Blessy Priya


Good Day!
I’m back with another decoupage project. A decoupage tin. I had this green tea tin for long waiting for a make over. I decided to give it a new look with my favourite Elegant Peacock Decoupage paper.
I removed the paper wrap on the tin and painted the lid gold.


Cut the decoupage to the size of the tin and stuck it using decoupage glue. Distressed the edges using gold paint. On the front of the  tin added resin heart and few other embellishments.
Here are the pics of the project.




Hope you liked it.
Happy crafting.
Regards,
Priya.

You can buy  Nakshathra Designz decoupage papers from:

www.craftsneed.com
www.hndmd.in
www.zibica.in
www.oasisbazaar.in
Avni Vyas-Craft Destination Centre
Palak Kartikey Patel-Craft Connection


No comments:

Post a Comment