Friday 6 October 2017

Nakshathra Designz Design team Reveal

Hi All,
    This is me Atchaya(Akshma) so excited to reveal the design team members for october 2017 to march 2018.Before that Thanks a lot everyone who applied for DT  and All your projects were awesome and thanks for all your support.Here comes the reveal.

First DT to reveal is Yashaswee Sanghavi:
Over to her:
Hi.!Yashaswee sanghavi hereAm a 19 year old pursing 2nd year of my college..Am keenly intrested in paper crafts since childhood so took a chance n made it grew to my profession..I love working with utility products and flower making is my most favourite work!!Am one of the permanent DT in Indian magazine Our Idea Book.
Looking forward in future to have my own studio :)





Some of her best projects:








Second DT is Tasneem Ilyas:

I did my degree in Nutrition and Dietetics but crafting has been my passion since childhood and I have always wanted to make it my profession. 

Now, I have an experience of over 7 years in this field and have worked with various art forms right from jewelry to clay to painting and paper crafts. I have conducted more than 100 workshops for kids and adults over the years. 

My style of working is using lots of embellishments , die cuts and flowers. I like it grand and detailed. My most favorite themes are Vintage, Pastels and Ethnic ones with a touch of gold. 

Links to 

Blog - http://artzonechennai.blogspot.com.au/

Facebook - www.facebook.com/artzonechennai

Instagram - tasneemilyas16

Design Team experience

Been a part of Mudra DT team and served a 6 month term..

Some of her best projects:









Third DT member is:Blessy Priya


I’m an engineering graduate, when I realized my passion for crafting and enjoyed the happiness of creating, I quit my job and I’m a full time crafter nowJ For other works of mine visit my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Hand-Arts-644964182310157/ or  follow me in instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hand_arts_bypriya/ 












Stay tuned for their amazing inspirations.



With Love,
Atchaya,
Creative Head-Nakshathra Designz




No comments:

Post a Comment