Tuesday 3 October 2017

Diwali Greeting Cards-Guest DT post by Meena Herale

Diwali Greeting Cards

Hello everyone, Meena Herale from Karnataka, here with my first Guest DT post. Thank you Akshma for giving this opportunity to me. Deepawali is coming, only few days left. Its time to celebrate with gifts, sweets, crackers and greetings. And today I am sharing few cards which can be  made in 15-20 mintues, quick cards. To create these cards I have used Sparkling Diwali Collection.



I love this collection from Nakshathra Designz. The patterns of the collection is beautiful, unique designs and papers are sturdy.


I have distressed the edges of few papers and added foam tape to give 3D effect.


I have added sequins, pearl and glitter stone to embellish it.


That’s all for my first post friends. Hope you like my cards.

You can buy all nakshathra designz products from:


No comments:

Post a Comment