Thursday 24 August 2017

Dream Catcher-DT post by Chirali Shah

Hello people.

I hope you all are doing well.

Nakshathraa Designz have released colourful burlap ribbons this month and trust me, they are amazing.

I have a dream catcher to share with the use of these ribbons.

Here it is:



The base ring is covered with orange burlap ribbon without lace. (There are two types of ribbons, one with white lace and one without it). For hangings, I cut all the colours in one fourth with length in ascending order. I detached some white lace and added. I have added some laces and feathers from my stash. At last, I made a burlap ribbon in the center.

Some more photos:



I hope you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by. :)

You can buy all Nakshathra Designz products from:

Hugs,
Chirali. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment