Sunday 8 January 2017

A wedding mini album-GDT post by Blessy Priya

Good Day Everyone,
Hope you all are doing great. I’m back with my second post of the month, and this time it’s a mini album.
Memories are way of holding onto the things we love, the things we are, the things we never want to lose. We always love to look back all those beautiful moments we lived, and they make us smile no matter what is going on in our life. And there is nothing more precious to treasure when the memories are recorded in a beautiful handmade album.
This is a 6”*6” mini album with 6 pages, made using Nakshathra Designz Elegant wedding paper pack. All the pages are uniquely designed to make it more interesting.
Here are few pictures of the album.












Here's the video of the scrapbook album:



Hope you all like it. And I sincerely apologize for not posting a tutorial post. Every time I start a project thinking of making a tutorial, but I have got very bad memory that I always forget to click step by step pics. But I promise to make my next post a tutorial post. Keeping a reminder to click step by step pics. :P


 Products Used:

You can buy Nakshathra Designz pattern paper from:

No comments:

Post a Comment