Wednesday 21 December 2016

Gorgeous birthday Album--Dt post by Rashmi tater

Hello folks ! 

I'm back on the blog today with a new project with focuses on the CHALK WONDERS paper pack . 
Trust me these papers are so perfect for any project u have in mind focusing on chalk board theme ! 

I completely love this pack ,it's so versatile that can be used for birthday , baby , anniversary themes !  It has script sheets which can be converted to perfect embellishments to add beauty to your creations . Sky is the limit to ur imagination with this pack . 


I have created a birthday album with my signature trunk using this pack and have used the sheets itself to create the pages . No card stock because the papers are super durable with 220 gsm thickness  . 

Made cover with beautiful quote , flowers with some stencilling and the hinge has a cute broach and the album is tied together with black ribbon , filled with embellishments mostly from the pack itself !

I'm attaching the pictures of the album below , do let me know if u like it with ur comments 















P.S  I know there are lots of pics but thanks for dropping by!!!  by the way dont forget to check  the video in below link

                                Love,
                                Rashmi


You can  buy all Nakshathra paper collections here


2 comments: